Sunday, September 9, 2007

From PC's to Macs

I am becoming a Mac user. I haven't used an Apple since I was a small child and my school and my parents introduced me to computers on an ApplleIIE. I was about in the 4th grade or so and I remember learning Logo. My mother was a teacher so she saw the value in having technology at home so she and my dad purchased one for our home. Remember the floppy disks that were really floppy? I am having to get use to several things--maximize/minimize/close buttons are on the left not the right, but I can't wait to learn how to use it to edit pictures, make music, make movies.

Besides, the commercials are pretty cool: http://www.apple.com/getamac/ads/ (Okay, I have to learn to hyperlink things too, but I am trying.)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2007 at 3:36 PM , Blogger David said...

Welcome to the Mac! :-) They really are stunning machines and iLife is hard to beat as a suite of creative programs... All the more stunning because it comes free with the machine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home